Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Artsfest Film Festival Recap

The Artsfest Film Festival in Harrisburg this past weekend was a good time. "The Grave" was screened along side some awesome shorts, including this years Oscar Winner for Best Short Film, "God of Love." Check it out on Youtube. A lady recognized me and my movie from another film festival so that made me feel special for about 8 seconds. Then I saw how awesome the other short films were and I realized I better get fuckin' moving on my next project. There was a little Q&A after the screenings. The audience was very open and talkative with us. I got to meet some other filmmakers. Check out their movies, "Carny" and "Beating Hearts." They were both badass and featured murdering carnies and a killer little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment